Are you a guy who has breasts? Are you embarrassed with your problem and looking for ways to treat Gynecomastia? If so, you’ve probably been told that surgery is the only option. But is it? Is it possible to get rid of male breasts without surgery?
There is! However, each individual case is different. What might work for one man might not work for you. It all depends on factors such as your age, state of health, weight, other conditions you might have, etc.
You can try different treatments until you find a regime that works. With that said, here are some tips on how you can treat Gynecomastia:
1. Eliminate any substance that might be causing the problem. If you have been consuming a lot of alcohol or taking any drugs, do whatever you need to do to overcome the addiction. Sometimes an unhealthy diet is a cause of man boobs. If you’ve been eating a lot of fast food and junk food, you need to modify your diet.
2. If you haven’t been taking any illegal drugs, your Gynecomastia could be a side-effect of prescription drugs. Ask your doctor if your medication(s) could be contributing to the problem, and if so, if you can get a different prescription. Some medications that are believed to cause male breasts include phenytoin, haloperidol, phenothiazines, verapamil, and cimetidine.
3. Anabolic steroids can cause Gynecomastia. They can disrupt the balance of male sex hormones and induce female hormone characteristics. Bodybuilders who abuse steroids sometimes grow breasts. If you have been on any anabolic steroids, you need to reduce the amount you take.
4. Lose weight! Sometimes male breasts can be eliminated just by losing weight. Now, you can’t lose weight just around the chest area alone – you need to go lose overall body fat. Cut down on the calories, eat healthier foods, and exercise.
5. Your exercise regime should include strength training and cardio. Exercises such as bench presses and push-ups help tone the entire upper body. However, even if you do tone your upper body, nobody will be able to see your muscular chest unless you lose the fat! This is where cardio comes in. You can burn calories and fat by doing 30 minutes of cardio a few days a week.
6. Drink some green tea every day. Green tea has many health benefits, and treating Gynecomastia is one of them. Cut down on sugary drinks and drink green tea instead. It will increase metabolism and burn calories, which subsequently reduces male breasts.
7. Talk to your doctor about taking anti-estrogen medication. There are some available which help fight against estrogen growth in men. You need to be careful, however, since taking too much can be counterproductive. As mentioned above, drugs like anabolic steroids can do more harm than good if you become addicted.
8. If you don’t want to take prescription medications, there are some natural remedies you can try. Some herbs, such as yohimbe, horny goat weed, and tongkat ali are believed to increase testosterone levels. Also, eating a lot of broccoli and Brussels sprouts can increase testosterone.
These 8 tips are just the beginning!
For the interim, consider hiding your man boobs with a compression vest, otherwise known as a mens girdle. It will decrease the embarrassment while you work towards this goal.
You can get the COMPLETE, step by step regimen for getting rid of Gynecomastia at my website right now.
There you can watch a FREE Video which covers a step by step, detailed eating plan, specific exercises that target chest fat AND how to naturally rebalance your hormones in order to prevent Gynecomastia from returning.
Check it out here =====> http://www.man-boobs-begone.com
It IS possible to treat Gynecomastia without surgery! Watch the step by step video now and never feel self-conscious about your physique again!